Email Sending Schedule
Overview of Schedules:
Schedule specific weekdays and time frames to let Saleshandy know when to send your sequence emails to always reach out on time.
Schedules are a series of time blocks set up on various calendar days of the week that reflect the time frames when emails should be delivered from a sequence.
Sequence schedules ensure that emails are being sent during reasonable times and days when recipients are most likely available.
How to set up Schedules?
- Open saleshandy account
- Go to, Settings > Schedules tab
- One schedule is already available by default. You can edit that or else add a new one
- Click 'Add new schedule' button available on the upper right corner
- Adding a new schedule will open up an accordion where you can set the day and time
Note: You can add multiple time slots for a single weekday. You can add a maximum of 3 slots/day
- Click the Save button to save your schedules.
Please refer to below-attached GIF file for steps: