How to move contacts from Zoho CRM to Saleshandy?
With this integration, you can directly add a prospect to a Saleshandy sequence from Zoho CRM. This eliminates the need to switch tabs to complete your tasks.
To integrate Zoho with Saleshandy, you need to install the Saleshandy Connect extension in your Chrome browser. Once you're done adding the Saleshandy Connect extension to your browser, please follow the below steps to add your Zoho leads/contacts to the Saleshandy sequence.
- Access your Zoho account.
- Navigate to the leads/contacts tab.
- Click on the lead/contact you are willing to add to Saleshandy's sequence.
- Click on the Add to Sequence (with the Saleshandy logo) next to the "overview" button.
- An overlay will appear on the right side of the screen with the prospect's first name, last name, and email address.
- All the custom fields would be shown by clicking on Show more fields, which you've added in Saleshandy.
- Fill in the data in Custom fields which makes your emails personalized.
- Click the radio button next to Add to sequence to add the prospect to a particular sequence.
- Select the sequence and step.
- A toggle message will be appeared indicating that the prospect is added successfully.
If you're facing any issues following the above steps or need any other help with your Saleshandy account, please do not hesitate to schedule a call with us by clicking here.