How to create custom fields?
By default, your Saleshandy account will have so many system fields, so if you plan to use only these variables in the sequence, you may not need to create a new custom field in your account.
However, if you need to use more custom fields, you can create more custom fields by following the below steps:
- Access your Saleshandy account.
- Navigate to the 'Settings' page and click the 'Custom Fields' button as shown below.
3. Then Click on the ' Add Prospect Field,' as shown in the screenshot.
The custom field can be a text type (Like Company) or number type (Like Phone), and so you need to choose the type while creating a custom field.
You can also add a 'Fallback Text' to place a fixed value to a custom field (variable) when a particular value for the custom field is missing for any prospect. To know more about it, Click Here.
Once a custom field is created, there will be two options: Edit and Delete.
- Edit will allow you to edit the name of the custom field.
- Delete will allow you to delete the custom field altogether.