What is a template & how to create it?
What are templates?
Templates are pre-defined email content which you can save in your Saleshandy account. These templates with particular content can be reused over & over by simply inserting the templates in the email editor. This helps you save a lot of time as you don't need to copy the content to use it repeatedly.
The templates can also be shared within the team so any member can share any template with other team members in the Saleshandy team account.
How to create a template in Saleshandy?
- Log into your Saleshandy account here.
- Navigate to the Templates tab and hit the New Template button.
- Define the template title, subject line, and email content. You can use the custom fields to place the variables inside the template.
- If you wish to check the preview of the template drafted, you can send a test email to any email address you wish to receive the template preview.
- Click the Save button to create and save the template in your Saleshandy account.
Please refer to the below GIF for the illustrations of the above-mentioned steps: