How to find prospects' emails in LinkedIn & add to Saleshandy sequence?
With Salehandy Connect, you can find accurate and verified prospects' email addresses from LinkedIn. Also, you can add those prospects to Saleshandy’s sequence directly.
To find prospects’ email addresses, you need to install the Saleshandy Connect extension in your Chrome browser by clicking here. Once you’re done adding the Saleshandy Connect extension to your browser, please follow the below steps to find and add your LinkedIn prospects to the Saleshandy sequence.
- Access your LinkedIn account.
- Navigate to the Prospect’s profile page.
- Click on the extension icon shown next to the URL bar.
- A popup window will appear on the right side of your screen, providing you first and last name with the prospect’s email address.
- All the custom fields would be shown by clicking on Show more fields, which you’ve added in Saleshandy.
- Fill in the data in Custom fields which makes your emails personalized.
- Click the radio button next to Add to sequence to add the prospect to a particular sequence.
- Select the sequence and step.
- A toggle message will appear, indicating that the prospect is added successfully.
If you're facing any issues following the above steps or need any other help with your Saleshandy account, please do not hesitate to schedule a call with us by clicking here.