SalesHandy believes in customer happiness, and our support executives are more than happy to assist you in every way possible. If you're facing any issues with your SalesHandy account, you can reach us anytime by clicking the chatbox icon and we'd connect with you instantaneously. Alternatively, you can also schedule a call with us by clicking here.
If you still wish to cancel your SalesHandy subscription, please follow the below steps:
- Log into your SalesHandy account from https://my.saleshandy.com/login.
- Navigate to the Settings and then go to the Billing & Subscription tab.
- Click on the Cancel Subscription button to proceed further with cancellation.
You should contact us for cancellation if:
- You do not have access to your SalesHandy account anymore.
- You're facing an issue cancelling your subscription.
- You're unable to see the Cancel Subscription button in your account despite being on a paid subscription.
- You're paying us through any other payment method like PayPal.
- Once you cancel your subscription, your account will remain on the paid plan until the current billing cycle is over. The account will be moved to the free plan after the billing cycle is over.
- We also allow users to pause their subscription for a specific duration so they're not charged while the subscription is on paused status. We suggest you pause your subscription if you plan to use the SalesHandy in the future. The free plan prohibits you from accessing your Saleshandy data while you can access your data when your subscription is paused. Click here to know more about how paused subscription works.
- You can cancel your subscription only if you have a paid subscription on your SalesHandy account. You won't see this option if you're in the trial period or using the free plan of SalesHandy. If you wish to get your SalesHandy account deleted, don't hesitate to get in touch with us, and we will delete your account.