How to filter warmup emails in inbox?
Once you enable email warm-up for any of your email accounts, the email account is added to our email warm-up pool, which includes other warm-up users' mailboxes. After you activate warm-up, you shall receive warm-up emails from the people you don't know as a part of the email warm-up process.
For more details on how email warmup works, please check this out: Getting started with Saleshandy's email warmup
To help you identify and filter warm-up emails in your inbox, the Saleshandy warm-up emails will contain the keyword Phone_N0: as per the below example:
Creating a dedicated label only for warm-up emails might get the attention of ESPs and can put your domain at risk, we recommend you keep these emails with your normal emails without adding the filters for better results.
How to create a label and filter in Gmail/Gsuite:
Create a label:
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- On the left, scroll down, then click More.
- Click Create new label.
- Name your label, for example, Saleshandy Warmup
- Click Create.
Create a filter:
- At the top right, click Settings> See all settings.
- Click on the "Filters and Blocked Addresses" tab and “Create a New Filter.”
- Enter your search criteria “Has the words,” and type in “Phone_N0:” (exclude quotes)
- At the bottom of the search window, click Create filter.
- Choose the label, for example, Saleshandy Warmup
- Click Create filter.
How to filter warmup emails in the Outlook desktop application:
Create a rule:
- Open Outlook in your desktop.
- Click on the "File" from the top.
- Click on "Manage Rules and Alerts".
- One pop-up window will open where you have to click on "New Rule".
- You will see tons of options to create a rule. Select for "Apply rule on messages I receive" and click Next.
- Select the checkbox "with specific words in the body" and click Next.
- There will be one pop-up where you have to enter the keyword "Phone_N0:" and click OK.
- After you create the filter, you will be asked for the actions. Here, you have to select "move it to specified folder" (Remember, we are creating a filter for the warmup emails which will not flood your inbox and send those emails to a specified folder so that your main inbox remains clean.)
- Now, we have to create a folder by clicking on "New".
- Type "Saleshandy warmup emails" and click on "OK".
- Now, select the folder we created and click on "OK".
- After you have successfully created the folder, you will see entire summary in the lower box which shows your rule and the actions it will perform for the warmup emails. Verify the same and click "OK".
- Skip the next step for adding any exceptions by simply clicking on "Next".
- Now in the final step, don't forget to turn on the rule by clicking the checkbox "Turn on the rule" and you are done!