How to send attachments with Saleshandy?
- Go to
- Click on the desired sequence or create a new email sequence
- Click on the email content of the step where you wish to add the attachment
- Click on the attachment icon (clip icon)
📎from the formatting options available on the top bar of a content editor
- Choose the file/document you want to upload from your computer storage.
- Voila 🥳
- You can also drag and drop your attachments from your device to the Saleshandy email content editor. Just select the file you want to upload, drag and drop it to anywhere inside the email content editor dashboard of Saleshandy.
- After uploading attachments, they can be easily accessed anytime within your email sequences and downloaded by clicking on the uploaded document from the email content.
- Admins can access the attachments of team members by navigating to the respective email sequence step where the attachment has been added.
Additionally, you can also add attachments within your pre-saved templates by clicking on the
📎 clip icon from the formatting options!
Any email content with the attachment added inside will show a clip icon 📎 next to the email content.
Which file extensions are supported?
|File type||File Extension|
|Video|| .mp4, .avi, .flv, .h264, .m4v, .mkv, .mov, .mpg, .mpeg, .rm, .swf,
.vob, .wmv, .3g2, .3gp
|Image|| .ai, .bmp, .gif, .ico, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .max, .obj, .ps, .psd, .svg,
.tif, .tiff, .3ds, .3dm
|Documents|| .doc, .docx, .odt, .msg, .pdf, .rtf, .tex, .txt, .wks, .wpd, .wps, .ods,
.csv, .xlsx, .xls, .xlr, .key, .odp, .pps, .ppt, .pptx, .zip
Any limitations in adding the attachments?
To ensure users enjoy increased deliverability, there are a few things that they must keep in mind while adding the attachments to their email content:
- A maximum of 4 files are allowed to be added within one email step. (You can have 4 files in each A - Z email variant if the option of A - Z testing is enabled.)
- Overall, the email size should not exceed 20 MB. This will include the content and the attachments of your email.
- To send large files, you will be required to upload them to cloud storage spaces like Google Drive, One Drive, etc., and share the link to access the document.
Adding too many links to your email content makes your domain more susceptible to deliverability issues. The attachment feature helps users with increased deliverability ultimately helping you drive conversions. For more information on this feature, click here.