How do I set my Email Signature?
Email Signature creates a great impression on the recipient's perception. To get that perception to go right, Saleshandy allows you to add your customized Signature to your email sequences.
To add a signature to your email account under the Saleshandy account, you need to follow the below-mentioned step:
- Log into your Saleshandy web app by clicking my.saleshandy.com.
- Navigate to Settings>> Email Accounts>> Click on the email you wish to add your signature for.
- Clicking on the concerned email account, you can see the “General Settings” option. At the bottom of the page, you can see the “Signature box” where you can add your signature.
How to customize your Signature?
You can add your signature as per your choice. Saleshandy provides its users with a list of features they can use to customize their signatures.
Under the Email Signature section, you can write down your signature in two ways:
- Write down your signature as plain text.
- If you have a customized signature, then click on the source code option as shown in the image and add your HTML source code, and hit Save.
How to insert the image in the Signature?
Please refer to the below-shared image: