Time interval between two emails
Saleshandy allows you to set the time interval between two emails getting sent from your email account. By default, we keep a 60 - 190 seconds gap between two consecutive emails sent from your email account.
- Why it is important?
- How do we use the time interval?
- How can you customize the time interval?
- Things to keep in mind when changing the time interval.
Why it is important?
There are a few reasons why it's important to keep a humanistic interval between your emails:
- There are chances that your email account can be blocked or suspended by your email service providers if you send emails with a shorter time gap as it can be considered a bot activity by the spam filters.
- Sending emails too frequently can trigger spam filters, negatively impacting your deliverability.
- When you keep a humanistic interval between two sent emails, it will make a good impact on your email deliverability and improve your open rates.
How do we use the time interval?
- Saleshandy’s default interval is 60 - 190 seconds.
- When one email is sent from the system from the scheduled emails, the system will make a gap of a random second from the time interval you have set and then send another email.
- It ensures that you get maximum deliverability since it simulates the human-like sending pattern.
How can you customize this interval?
- This interval is set at the email account level as your emails are sent from your connected
- Go to from .
- Click on Sending Settings to change to any desired interval :
- The changes will be saved when you click on the Save button.
- Now the system will pick any random second from the interval you set.
Things to keep in mind while changing the time interval:
You don't have to worry. We've got you covered. We have put certain limitations to refrain from sending too many emails in one hour.
- The interval lower limit cannot be lower than 20 seconds.
- The interval higher limit cannot be higher than 2000 seconds.
- A minimum interval of 10 seconds is required.